On October 17, 2023, China's State Administration for Market Regulation (SAMR) issued the Implementation Opinions on Coordinating the Use of Quality Certification Services to Carbon Peaking and Carbon Neutrality.
China to Advance Quality Certification System for Carbon Peaking and Carbon Neutrality
You May Also Like
- Navigating Asian EPR Policies: South Korea, Japan, and Southeast Asia
- Vietnam Consults on “Decree No. 08/2022/ND-CP Detailing a Number of Articles of the Law on Environmental Protection”, Involving EPR Requirements
- EU Proposes Measures to Reduce Microplastic Pollution from Unintentional Release of Plastic Pellets
- China Consults on Uniform Standard on Quantification of Product Carbon Footprints
- China to Pilot Carbon Peaking Programs in 100 Cities and Zones